Early November will see the publication of a new edition of The Procurement & Spend Management Insider. It tells us that “we live in a period of significant change with uncharted waters ahead of us. Times are changing, politically, economically and technologically. All of these considerations have implications for the procurement profession. They present both new challenges and exciting opportunities.”
The report, widely viewed by the procurement and spend management professions as the leading analysis of its kind, will tell you what we are hearing and seeing from our unique vantage point as specialist recruiters and thought leaders working at the forefront of the developments in the profession.
We will address several key issues including:
- All the latest news from the procurement technology sector
- Observations on recruitment market trends including procurement leadership, the interim market, procurement technology and consulting
- The impact of Brexit on the job market and procurement profession
- Views on the recent Procurement Technology events and the subjects discussed
- Thoughts on the future of the procurement skill set
- Advice on how to progress your career in an automated world.
There are several easy ways to get access to the report as follows:
Download the last version published March here, you’ll automatically be added to the mailing list.
Email us at email@example.com asking for a copy.