Talent Identification Program
Our Talent Identification Programme (TIP) service is designed to support organisations who are serious about identifying the best available talent in a defined sector of the market through the creation of a Talent Pipeline.
In contrast to most recruitment services it is not a short term solution to a particular vacancy, but a long term strategic planning tool to help functional leaders make informed hiring decisions and ultimately recruit the very best possible people for key roles in their teams.
What is a Talent Pipeline?
At Edbury Daley we define a Talent Pipeline as follows:
A detailed report on the availability of candidates with a specific skill set in a given industry, location or other defined set of criteria. It features a pipeline of highly talented professionals, both active and passive job seekers, whom we are in regular contact with for the purposes of assessing and priming them for future opportunities with our client.
Reasons To Build A Talent Pipeline
By proactively developing a pipeline of talent, you will:
– Identify the right talent early. If you’re waiting until you need a hire to start looking for candidates, you’re too late.
– Reduce your time to hire and recruitment costs. Establishing an ongoing dialogue with candidates gives you the option to accelerate the discussion when the time is right.
– Gain an insight into your competitors talent and potentially gain competitive advantage by hiring their best people.
– Prevent superstar candidates from slipping away. When the time to hire arrives, you’re already in the mind of your chosen candidate, reducing the risk of a salary war against the competition.
– Minimize the business disruption caused by vacancies, especially unexpected ones, making you a better partner to the business.
– Strengthen your company employment brand, as well as awareness that you’re hiring the best available talent.
Creating An Effective Talent Pipeline: The Key Stages
– Talent Mapping
– Candidate Engagement
– Pipeline Maintenance
– From Talent Pipeline To Employee
Many recruiters, and hiring managers underestimate the time and resources required to develop candidate pipelines. Identifying, contacting, and maintaining relationships with quality professionals is a time consuming process requiring detailed knowledge of the relevant market and a clear communication strategy.
An effective Talent Pipeline requires strategic planning towards your short, medium and long term recruitment goals. We must start by identifying your pipeline goals.
If you would like to learn more about this service please e mail Andrew Daley requesting a copy of our Talent Identification Program brochure which features full details of every stage of the process, typical project timescales and a sample planning document. Alternatively Andrew can be contacted on 0161 924 2385.