Our latest quarterly analysis of the employment market for the procurement profession is now available for you to download.
The analysis covers each of our specialists markets which are direct and indirect spend, procurement consultancy, spend management technology and the associated interim markets with individual commentary on each sector.
Here are some of this quarters headlines:
- Indirect Spend jobs down by 12% in the quarter
- Spend Management experiencing significant salary inflation with demand high for P2P and e-Procurement skills
- Interim market characterised by shorter total contract lengths
- Global sourcing knowledge increasing valuable in direct spend procurement
- Number of procurement leadership opportunities softened by increasing internal promotions.