Our latest quarterly analysis of the procurement, consulting and spend management job markets is now available for you to download. Over the past few years this report has become the definitive guide on what’s happening in the employment market for procurement and associated professions. The Q3 report from 2015 was featured on the Spend Matters website and received an excellent review. You can read more here – Spend Matters – The Latest On The Procurement Job Market
This quarters headlines include:
- An update on developments in the procurement technology sector with a new section on the European market
- Evidence of wide variations across the consulting market
- Concerns about the impact of recent political and economic conditions on the job market
- Thoughts on demand for interim resource in both the spend management and procurement markets
- Questions about the impact of technology on the future of procurement skills and careers.